- Controlled, supervised exercise for fittness and therapy.
- Aqua walk and trot increases cardiovascular activity and muscle tone.
- Side window and overhead viewing platform.
- Rapid filling and emptying.
- Combined spa and salt water option.
- Professionally engineered galvanised steel equine treadmill.
- Variable speed and incline to enable the development of strength, flexibility, stamina and balance.
This reduces the risk of injury after heavy exercise such as eventing, showjumping, racing or hunting. Cold treatment brings rapid relief from the pain, bruising and swelling of recent tissue damage. Treatment should start as soon as possible after the injury and applying ‘cold’ will decrease the blood flow and reduce the inflammation.
THE ACTIVO-MED WATER TREADMILL FOR IMPROVED FITNESS, STRENGTH AND THERAPY:
- Controlled, supervised exercise for rehabilitation and aerobic activity.
- Aqua walk and trot training can increase cardiovascular activity, stride length, muscle tone and strength.
- Available as combined spa system with salt-water, spa jets and chiller unit option.
- The front sides of the treadmill are lower allowing the horse to move in a natural outline in a non-concussive environment yet working legs to build strong tendons and ligaments.